Plasma, a very simple description of the plasma can be done this way: blood plasma is not your blood cells. That is, is the liquid portion of blood without clotting.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Is a product obtained by centrifugation of blood, taken from the same patient, obtaining a platelet concentrate product, which when combined with calcium chloride starts activation. Platelet Rich Plasma to be used by Mesotherapy, more flabby areas of the face and neck, stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and skin tissue, resulting in a more youthful, smoother and better.
What is the Biostimulation with Platelet Rich Plasma?
It’s a simple outpatient technique based on intradermal injection of Platelet Rich Plasma to naturally activate the functions of fibroblast cell responsible for determining the structure and quality of the skin.
This treatment consists of three steps:
- Blood draw: we proceed to disinfect the area where you intend to perform the extraction. Preferably the forearm. Previously placed rubber band to restrict the venous circulation and thus facilitate removal. Once the sample is removed the elastic band before the needle is removed to restore circulation. Estimated time: 5-10 min.
- Spin: After the sample is obtained it is then centrifugation at 2800 – 3100 rpm for 9-10 min. After the centrifugation the sample have already prepared for activation.
- Application of PRP: PRP can be injected via intradermal microinjections level, where there are functional cells of the skin, excess amounts of PRP can be injected by way of nappage in the epidermis to stimulate the epidermal cells.
Indications in Aesthetic Medicine of biostimulation cutaneous platelet-rich plasma:
- Skin repair photoaged skin, rejuvenation: the endogenous synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid induces intercellular matrix reorganization leading to repair and regeneration of tissues.
- SPEP cutaneous repair (cellulite). Treatment of dermal retraction areas (“pitting cellulite”).
- Filling lines and wrinkles using substances resulting in a more natural and persistence in its effect.
When your application is recommended?
This treatment is recommended after thirty years of age when the skin begins to lose its power of regeneration or simply when the visible signs of aging.
When you see the results?
The improvement is noticeable from the early days and is maximal at 20 or 30 days, remaining stable for many months. The result of the last meeting with Platelet Rich Plasma takes about one year, when it will require booster session. Results depend on skin type and previous injuries. With this new treatment provides increased brightness, improved spots and post-acne scars, reduction of fine wrinkles and expression lines, and significant increase in skin elasticity, with significant reduction of sagging due to gravity.
Advantages over other treatments?
Adverse events are discarded because the Platelet Rich Plasma is a preparation made with the patient’s own blood, thus avoiding the risk of transmission of infection or disease, allergic reactions and also for its rich composition haemostatic factors, prevents bruising.
Application of Platelet Rich Plasma promotes cell regeneration for the skin look more vitality and elasticity, increasing skin thickness, improving vascular flow by stimulating secretions so that the skin regains softness and healthy appearance.
Excellent for cellulite reduction, revitalize the skin and improve sagging.